How to trade EOS to TLOS
The steps to trade EOS to TLOS via the T-swaps Bridge
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Here are the steps to trade EOS to TLOS
- Go to the T-swaps Bridge
- Select ‘EOS’ using the button on the right side of the top ‘From’ line.
- Login using to EOS account by selecting ‘Login’ button (top right) and signing the Anchor (EOS) login prompt
- Select ‘EOS’ using the button on the left side of the top ‘From’ line.
- Enter the amount of EOS you want to transfer (into the top ‘From’ line).
- Select ‘Telos’ from the button on the bottom line.
- Type in your TLOS address in the ‘To’ section of the bottom ‘To’ line.
- Select ‘Send’
- Sign the ‘EOS’ transaction.
To see your new EOS balance on the TLOS blockchain, continue with the following steps:
- Select ’Telos’ from the right button on the Top line.
- Select ‘EOS’ from the left button on the Top line
- Login to your TLOS account by selecting Login at the top right button.
- Wait a few minutes and your balance will increase (about 2 or 3 minutes).
This support article was provided by:
Mark Sheer &
Yknot Blockchain Solutions
If you've found this article helpful, vote for our Block Producer bp.yknot at https://eosauthority.com/account/bp.yknot?network=telos